Home Was ist ot ? Regeln Mitglieder Maintainer Impressum FAQ/Hilfe
Hackers page of open theory
Maintainer: Stefan Meretz, Version 2, 23.01.2007
open theory 2.0
The project open theory was launched based on a version 0.x in 2000. The development was done using PHP3 these times. You can view the old development pages here.
[ zscout ]
In autumn 2006 -- accidentally the seventh year?! -- the new development started based on TurboGears, a Python framework. An own project ot_redesign was setup for conceptual work.
(2) Do you want to influence the new development of open theory? Then please use the projekt ot_redesign (german, but we can switch to english) in order to read you an overview what is going on, and subscribe there. We always need clever people in many areas:
- Deliberate: What use cases are there for open theory? Which functions do we need? Etc.
- Design: How should the new version of open theory be designed?
- Develop: Which modules are to be developed (yet)? What technical concept do we follow?
- Testen: What works, what does not work? Are planned use cases implemented? Where do errors occur?
- Document: What does a good technical documentation need?
- Explain: How can the usage be explained as understandable as possible? Which media can we use for this purpose?
- Etc. - there is a lot to do, join!